The 220WX Ultrasonic Weather Station detects instantaneous changes in the weather and provides essential weather readings with no moving parts, offering continuous operation even in adverse weather conditions. This all-in-one weather sensor measures apparent and true wind speed, and direction, air temperature and wind chill temperature. The 220WX also incorporates a 3-Axis solid-state compass and 3-Axis Rate Gyro for best-in-class compass and pitch/roll accuracy.
The 220WX supports both CanBUS/NMEA2000® and NMEA 0183 and incorporates an NMEA 2000® port, and can be directly connected to a NavNet TZtouch/NavNet 3D DRS Radar sensor. Power for the 220WX is supplied from an NMEA 2000® bus. This unique feature allows for flexible installation of multiple NMEA 2000® sensors without the need to run cables all the way to the main processor unit. NMEA 2000r data is converted and distributed throughout the NavNet TZtouch/NavNet 3D Ethernet network.
Standard 1" mount accommodates existing mounted hardware.
The UV stabilized, compact housing is fully waterproof and resistant to both chemicals and sunlight.
- Ultrasonic Weather Station detects instantaneous changes in the weather
- Provides essential weather readings with no moving parts
- Continuous operation in adverse weather conditions
- Standard 1" mount accommodates existing mounted hardware
- Supports both CanBUS/NMEA2000 and NMEA 0183
- Apparent wind speed
- True wind speed
- Apparent wind direction
- True wind direction
- Calculated Wind Chill
- Rate of Turn
- Best-in-class Pitch and Roll accuracy
- GPS and three-axis, solid-state compass
- Three-axis Rate Gyro
- Barometric pressure
- Wind chill temperature
- Air temperature
- CanBUS/NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 Output
9 VDC - 40 VDC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.