The Flojet 18555-000 DC portable waste pump is the ideal solution for emptying holding tanks on recreational vehicles and avoiding dump stations. The macerator section grinds waste down to a particle size of 1/8" maximum so it can easily be pumped through a garden hose (5/8" minimum). The pump section is self-priming, permitting the unit to be mounted above the tank in a convenient location.
Empties most recirculating toilets in less than 2 minutes; empties a typical 30-gallon holding tank in less than 3 minutes.The 18555-series waste pump will macerate and pump all waste and tissue normally found in recreational vehicle waste systems.
IT WILL NOT HANDLE HARD SOLID OBJECTS, SANITARY NAPKINS OR RAGS
- Connects directly to the RV waste outlet
- Eliminates 3" (75mm) sewer hose
- Garden hose discharge port
- Fresh water rinse capabilities
- Remote handheld on/off switch with 6' (1.8M) wire harness
- Ability to dump longer distances
- Ability to drain holding tanks at home
- Easy clean up and storage
- Rugged portable storage case
- USCG and CSA listed
- Run dry protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.